Software Engineer, Customer Projects [ Hamburg | London | Arlington ]
CoreMedia pioneers the smart, omnichannel approach to content management software, allowing for maximum flexibility, scalability, and extensibility. Working closely with global market leaders we have developed and implemented unique business solutions for leading online brands that engage, inspire and convert their audiences.
What you do.
- You develop highly scalable Java websites that are well known throughout Germany and the EMEA region (e.g. bild.de, finnair.com, homebase.co.uk).
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and desires of our customers you help to create User Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with our customers’ teams and partners in various roles from product specialist, software architect, to consultant and developer
What you can offer.
- Open-mindedness to constant innovation and technology trends
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn and motivation to create something new
What we offer.
- An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow
- A wide range of tasks and technical challenges in an international environment
- Appreciation of your expertise and your commitment
- The possibility to take on responsibility from the beginning and creative freedom for your own ideas
- Hackathons, table soccer tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility to take sabbaticals, cereals, fresh fruit and regular get-togethers
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, including your salary expectations. If you have further questions, please contact Wiebe Voss by phone +49 40 325 587 600.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the country they apply for at the time the application is submitted can be considered.